Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Turkey Rollups


With Passover quickly approaching, I knew I needed to think of some good snack/meal ideas that excluded matzah. I had heard this idea before on a health food blog and thought I'd give them a try. They're pretty good for how easy they are to make. 


All you need is some sliced turkey, sliced cheese (I used American), a pickle, and mustard.


I decided to use honey mustard. If you like honey mustard I'd recommend using it!


Lay out a slice of turkey and a slice of cheese and pour or spread the mustard.


Next add the pickle. I used a half of a pickle, but next time will cut the pickle into quarters because the flavor pickle overpowered the rollup.



Roll it all up and enjoy!


Click on the icon to like this page on stumbleupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment