Saturday, June 9, 2012

Chocolate Cranberry Cookies


Last weekend I was really tired but in the mood to bake something. After searching around the Internet, I fell upon this recipe. Three ingredient cookies sounded perfect for my lazy mood,. However, I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate so I decided to sub it out for dark. I think the cookies turned out pretty well. Both of my brothers liked them which is my normal test for how good a recipe is. They're so easy, I recommend giving them a try.

Ingredients
1 tube of sugar cookie dough (I used Pillsbury but you can use any brand)
1 cup chocolate chips (feel free to use white)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
Additional 3/4 cup chocolate chips to melt & dip


Throw the dough (slightly softened) into a bowl, along with the chocolate chips and cranberries. Stir until the chocolate chips and cranberries are spread throughout dough.


Form dough into a log shape and slice into about 1/4 inch rounds.


Place the rounds on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the edges begin to slightly brown. Once the cookies have cooled completely, melt the remaining chocolate chips and dip half of each cookie. Place cookie on wax paper to cool and harden.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment