Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tortilla Pizza


I had the pleasure of spending all last week in New York City with Michael, helping him move. We had the opportunity to try a ton of really great restaurants. One night we had dinner and drinks at a bar. I ordered a healthy whole wheat pizza with veggies which came out on a very thin crust, similar to a tortilla. It was so delicious I knew I had to try to make my own version once I got home. I threw some pizzas together tonight and really liked how they turned out. I will definitely make this recipe again.


Ingredients
tortilla(s) - amount depends on how many pizzas you'd like to make
tomato sauce
shredded mozzarella cheese
toppings of your choice

First, cover a cookie sheet with foil. Put the tortilla(s) on the cookie sheet and spread the tomato sauce.


Add the cheese and toppings. I used broccoli, black beans, and mushrooms. Pop the pizzas in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment